About Me

My photo
Gaborone, Botswana
Follow me as I learn all about modern life in Gaborone Botswana.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Crazy Cows


Growing up my mother always told me, "when you see crazy coming, cross the street".  Unfortunately, she never told me what to do when you see a herd of cows  coming. 

 This  morning  I decided to start exercising, full disclosure I have only gone for a walk once since I moved to a peri-urban village in May (don't judge me).  Anyway, while  on my short but sweet walk I found myself  on a collision course with a small herd of cows, which looks pretty crazy for a girl raised in Tacoma Washington.  The "craziness" of my current situation reminded me of my mother's saying, and  I decided to cross the street, but it also began some musings on how to handle what look's like crazy in my daily life. 
 
 

 At the surface it seems like the saying promotes avoidance,  which may not be a good thing, but I think the real point is that there are somethings that it may not be worth your energy to engage with, sometimes the energy used to cross the street is the best investment you can make.   Other similar lessons from my mother, never argue with a drunk person.  Like a good girl I've always followed that advice, so I've never experienced the futility f trying to argue with a drunk person directly.  But I've seen people try it and I have to say, as usual my mom is right.

2 comments:


  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :oceancashcapital@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1-6474-864-724 (Whatsapp Only)

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At oceancashcapital@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1-6474-864-724 (Whatsapp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do You Need a Loan, Loans from $20,000 - $10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval. For more Info contact us today via email: (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete